Touch control for the workplace, including video conferencing room solutions for Google, Microsoft, and Zoom
The Logitech® Tap touch-screen controller connects to any computer via USB, opening up new possibilities for applications like team collaboration, room automation, environmental control, and digital signage. Unlike AV controllers that require complex integration and installation,Logitech Tap offers plug-and-play connectivity
as an additional display. Developers and system integrators can then design a touch-based user interface to simplify workflows and automate tasks.
Boasting a crisp 10.1” touchscreen, low-profile enclosure, and multiple mounting accessories, Logitech Tap delivers a sleek appearance and convenient placement options that support a wide range of room sizes and layouts.
Logitech Tap is an ideal controller for video conferencing room solutions from Google®, Microsoft®, and Zoom.
Features & Benefits
- 10.1” touch display: Spacious and responsive touch screen resists fingerprints and glare for high legibility and easy operation.
- Silent enclosure: The sleek, fan-free design provides a comfortable 14° angle for easy reading while creating space for connections, cables, and retention mechanisms.
- Always-on readiness: Built-in motion sensor saves power when idle, and powers on when a person approaches.
- Headphone jack: Extends the host computer’s wired audio capabilities to the tabletop, ideal for private conversations and for the hearing-impaired.
- Built-in cable retention: To keep connections tight, Tap features a comprehensive strain relief and retention system, hidden entirely within its enclosure.
- Multiple mounting options. A built-in 100mm VESA pattern is compatible with thousands of third-party mounts and accessories. Optional table, riser, and wall
mounts offer even more flexibility.
- HDMI input for content sharing: Provides instant wired content sharing when used with Google Hangouts Meet hardware, Microsoft Teams Room, and Zoom Rooms.
- Anti-theft protection: Keep Tap securely in place by connecting a security cable to one of Tap’s two Kensington lock slots, one on the bottom and another
at the back.