Immersive displays for Broadcast
Advanced has worked with Canada’s major broadcasters including: CTV Bell Media, Global and CBC. Professional broadcast display solutions from Advanced feature the latest technology from industry leading manufacturers.
Advanced has a team of skilled experts for system design and installation of broadcast display solutions. Having worked with major broadcasters and set designers for many years we understand the complexity of video technology within broadcast environments. Colour temperature and balancing, image processing, viewing angle requirements, refresh rates, and signal syncing are elements we understand. Advanced designs and installs digital display systems that excel on camera.
Advanced understands mission critical support and time-sensitive service, such as our experience working on the 2012 Olympic coverage for CTV. We can provide rapid service and support, as well as on-site support anywhere in the world.
Featured Broadcast Projects include:
- CTV – 2012 Summer Olympics Set (London, UK)
- RDS – 2012 Summer Olympics Set (London, UK)
- CTV – Marilyn Dennis Show – 2011
- CTV – eTalk – Set re-design – 2009 and 2011
- Discovery Channel – Daily Planet Set Redesign – 2012
- TSN2 – That’s Hockey tonight – 2011
- CP24 – News Set -2010
- CBC – Hockey Night in Canada
- Global – Global News Election Coverage
Learn more about Advanced’s work in Broadcast by reviewing our case studies.
Get in touch with us today to arrange on-site camera testing for the latest display technologies or for more information on our audio visual display solutions for broadcast.